Not everyone is aware that Cloud Computing Services have become a major part of our daily lifes. Privately, we often use it for online banking, for reading email, using social media, or even to play online games. In professional environments, employees use it to access corporate data, do business transactions, manage sales figures, in short: to do business.
Though it all seems very transparent to us, a number of misconceptions still exist in the interesting world of Cloud Computing. To test your knowledge on the subject, I invite you to take this small quiz. The answers will be published in a later blog post. Just answer with Yes or No.
- Challenge 1: Is Cloud Computing still growing?
- Challenge 2 : The Cloud is 100% safe from cyber attacks?
- Challenge 3 : More than 1.000.000.000 people make use of Cloud services?
- Challenge 4 : Cloud Computing creates IT jobs?
- Challenge 5 : Cloud has something to do with the weather?
Please check back our next blogs to find out the answers.