IBM released on July 17th, 2013, the 4th Interim Fix (IF) for IBM Notes Traveler 8.5.3 UP2. This is a maintenance roll up that contains APAR fixes for the Notes Traveler server and mobile clients. Below is a list of the corrections brought:
- No logging when using Java 1.6 SR13 or later JVM.
- Unable to select and e-mail multiple attachments from Android device.
- Update recurring private event from Apple device and the private flag is not preserved.
- Some devices are not removed from LotusTraveler.nsf in stand alone setup.
- Notes Traveler may not sync with secondary mail server if it reports busy status.
- Some users stop receiving updates on mobile device.
More information at http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/dominowiki.nsf/dx/Lotus_Notes_Traveler_8.5.3_UP2_IF4
Note: unless otherwise stated, all interim fixes are cumulative and also contains the corrections of the previous interim fixes.