No matter if you are planning a server consolidation, going to the cloud, thinking about a platform migration or simply want to optimize your infrastructure, with DNA Network Analysis we examine the overall health of your Notes/Domino infrastructure, identify deployment issues, opportunities for improved operations and provide comparative analysis against industry norms and experiences.
DNA Source Code analysis is a unique service offering that helps customers obtain answers to questions specific to application migration:
- Which applications interact with other applications in or outside Domino?
- What is the complexity of each application?
- How much duplicate code exists across all application databases?
- What applications interact with mail and what is the nature of the interaction?
- What is the total cost and effort to rewrite these applications?
You will get an important deliverable for this DNA assignment, which consists of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, pre-formatted and filled with relevant analysis data. The spreadsheets can be used for internal reporting, to plan follow-up activities and to execute changes in the environment, following the recommendations made during the Management Briefings.
These are two very effective tools to start the process of optimizing your Notes Domino network, of scaling it down or when you are considering migrating your applications to a different platform. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.