5 years ago, we launched Cloud2be, a 100% Belgian Cloud owned and managed by EASI.
How far are we, 5 years later ?
Today, Cloud2be counts more than 220 customers with a year to year growth of more than 130% ! We can say it is a real success.
Not only the number of customers has grown but also the number of solutions provided or powered by Cloud2be :
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (Managed or unmanaged) for x86 and Power i
- Business Continuity solutions with services as Remote Backup Servies, Backup & Recovery Tests, Cold Recovery Services and Quick Recovery Services
- Reverse Proxy-as-a-Service
Cloud2be does also provide reliable services for our Software-as-a-Services offerings :
We have a lot of ambitions to extend our Cloud2be further in the next future. As other blogposts will cover these topics, I just mention some of the these to tease you :
- Since July, we have opened a second datacenter located in the region of Ghent. Investments will continue to increase our capacity.
- We signed our first AIX customer this summer and plan to add new ones in the coming months.
- We are currently working to get ISO27001 certified in Q3 2018 to deliver even more quality and security to our customers.
- We will be able to provide more and more services in "managed mode" taking the ful responsibility on the IT environement of our customers.
- On October 16th, we acquired the company INTO IT Systems & Security. Thanks to their skills and expertise, we will be able to broaden our offerings for even more added value