On February 22nd, 2019, the biggest event of the year will take place for everyone who is interested in digitization in financial processes in companies. It's called: the Digital Accounting & Finance Summit.
For us this event offers a unique opportunity to get in touch with our main target group: financial directors who are interested in digitization within their field. Adfinity has been focusing for years on robotization and the automation of as many accounting processes as possible. So this event? It's exactly our cup of tea! That is why we decided to sponsor this event as main sponsor.
With 15 speakers confirmed today, it promises to be a very exciting afternoon!
Among the speakers we have our own Damien Goossens. He will give you a taste of how the job of a bookkeeper will look like and how it will evolve the next years.
- Jo Caudron (Duval Union Consulting), expert and connoisseur in digital transformation processes, shares his point of view on frameworks in digital transformation thanks to his practical experience in financial environments.
- Sylvie Vandevelde (Itsme) brings an inspiring vision on the added value of the digital identity and what new possibilities it can offer for your financial management.
- Thomas Bohner (IntellectEU), much in demand as a blockchain speaker, Thomas explains in which kind of applications blockchain can bring added value to financial processes.
- Marc Lambotte (CEO Agoria) shares his vision on the impact of digitization on our labor market and on the job content of, among others, finance managers.
- Steven Lehmann (UCB) explains how they have integrated artificial intelligence at UCB in their financial analyzes.
… And this is only the tip of the iceberg. On top of all these speakers Marc Van Thournout (IPCF - BIBF), Edwin Willems (Agilos), Jan Druppel (Unified Post), Bram Lerouge (Doccle), Alexis de Biolley (IEC / IAB), Florian Delabie (Sopra Steria), Denys Malengreau (Reputation 365) and Alea Fairchild (Constantia Institute) have already confirmed their presentation.
This interesting afternoon will take place on 22 February 2019 in The Hotel (Brussels). Mark this date in your calendar, register now and bring a second person for free!