A free 6-month Office 365 E1 Trial, including Microsoft Teams, is now available to get your company through the pandemic. Is your company ready?
Microsoft365 is a modern workplace solution. It is ready to allow your colleagues and co-workers to work securely at any place, at any time. But what about your company? Do you feel ready? Are all your business needs covered?
Prepare yourself for unusual situations
Soon, unprepared situations might occur. In a case of a complete lock-down, who know how many users have to be quarantined.
You want to notify all your employees before they arrive at the office. Maybe you would like to keep a company-feeling even while your employees are working remotely.
A well setup office365 can be a real help in these situations!
Below we will give you a first checklist to get your company on track.
A first checklist of EASI
- Create a SharePoint communication site for company-wide communication & FAQs.
- Push for business as usual, with Teams as your tool for conference calls. Don't forget to set up the correct external access settings in the Teams admin portal.
- Migrate data which isn't available via VPN to SharePoint (but keep in mind user rights!)
- Allow web version access to Office365 for unmanaged devices, especially for employees who do not own a personal laptop.
- Activate Multi-factor authentication (MFA) security. Good news: the basic version is available for most licences.
- Verify your end-point anti-virus tool.
Microsoft offers a 6-month trial of Office365 E1
New in March 2020: a free 6-month Office 365 E1 Trial, including Microsoft Teams, is now available. Microsoft is making this special E1 Trial license available in response to the increased need for employees to work from home (WFH) in response to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak.
Are you in need of a pragmatic solution architect with a rapid response and a long term roadmap? Don't hesitate to contact us